Snowmelt & De-icing (S)
Delivery January 2019
Available in 19.7 in. W x Max. 40 ft. L roll (3 in. core)
Delivers up to 44 W/sq. ft. or 150 Btu/h/sq. ft. of power or heat flux density for use under outdoor coverings (max. R-2) and over outdoor insulated surfaces (min. R-19). Steady-state duty consumption up to 27 W/sq. ft., or 92 Btu/h/sq. ft depending on construction.
- 240 VAC, Max. 15 A max.
- 44W/sq. ft. or 150 Btu/h/sq. ft.
- Max. Circuit Length: 40 ft.
- Max. Operating Temp: 50*C (122°F)
- Min. Storage Temp: -35°C (-31°F)
- Insulation Class: 120*C (UL 94 VTM-0 rated)
- UL 499, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 72 (Pending)
- 15-year warranty (with Certificate of Compliance)
Use ONLY in compliance with UL, CSA and/or IEC standards in accordance with ANSI/NFPA 70 National Electrical Code (NEC) or Canadian Electrical Code (CEC) on approval by Authority Having Jurisdiction (AHJ). Connect to Class A GFI (Ground Fault Interruptor) or GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interruptor).