Snowmelt & De-icing (S) with High-traction Safety Tread (X)
Delivery January 2019
Available in 10 in., 1.83 ft. and 35. ft. Widths. Thickness 0.1875 - 0.375 in. with rubber and INCOM® Gator Grip® or 3M™ Safety-Walk™ (ONLY PEDESTRIAN TRAFFIC).
Per ASHRAE guidelines, up to 44 W/sq. ft. or 150 Btu/h/sq. ft. of power or heat flux density for 2 inches per hour of snow sublimation. Steady-state duty consumption up to 27 W/sq. ft., or 92 Btu/h/sq. ft depending on heat capacity of pavement.
Laminated with rubbers and National Flooring Safety Institute (NFSI) certified high-traction safety treads, with SCOF >0.6 under wet conditions. Intended for seasonal snowmelt and de-icing assembled before temperatures drop below 5*C (41*F), and rolled up at temperatures higher than 15*C (49*F).
- 120/240 VAC, Max. 15 A
- Max. 44W/sq. ft., or 150 Btu/h/sq. ft.
- Max. Circuit Length (@240VAC): 80 ft. (10 in.), 40 ft. (1.83 ft.), 40 ft. (3.5 ft.)
- Max. Operating Temp: 60*C (122°F)
- Min. Storage Temp: -35°C (-31°F)
- Min. Installation Temp: 5*C (41*F)
- Min. Removal Temp: 15*C (49*F)
- Insulation Class: 120*C (UL 94 VTM-0 rated)
- UL 499, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 72 (Pending)
- 10-year warranty (with Certificate of Compliance)
- 2-year warranty on wear-and-tear (repairable)
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT CONNECTED. Use ONLY in accordance to National Electrical Code (NEC) ANSI/NFPA 70 or Canadian Electrical Code (CEC) on approval by Authority Having Jurisdiction (AHJ). Connect to Class A GFI (Ground Fault Interruptor) or GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interruptor).