Room Heating (R)
Delivery December 2019
Available in 31.5 in. W x 80 ft. L (3 in. core).
Delivers up to 15 W/sq. ft. or 50 Btu/h/sq. ft. of power or heat flux density for use under floor coverings (max. R-2) and over concrete (min. R-6) or wood insulated subfloors (min. R-19). Steady-state duty consumption as low as 6 W/sq. ft., or 21 Btu/h/sq. ft depending on construction.
- 240 VAC, Max. 15 A., 60*C (122°F)
- 15 W/sq. ft., or 50 Btu/h/sq. ft.
- Max. Circuit Length: 80 ft.
- Max. Operating Temp: 50*C,
- Min. Storage Temp: -15°C (32°F)
- Insulation Class: 120*C (UL 94 VTM-2 rated)
- UL 499, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 72
- 15-year warranty (with Certificate of Compliance)
Use ONLY in compliance with UL or CSA standards and in accordance to National Electrical Code (NEC) ANSI/NFPA 70 or Canadian Electrical Code (CEC) on approval by Authority Having Jurisdiction (AHJ). Connect to Class A GFI (Ground Fault Interruptor) or GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interruptor).